Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cotton candy crush



Early in the morning meet chanpeixian for breakfast, is damn early!
This girl called me at 4am, & we meet like 6am plus. She was at my hse downstairs waiting for me already! How nice if i've such a good boyf, if only she's a boy! haha. Mac breakfast;D && home to do I&R aftermath. I finally finished my 1st draft, can't wait for my 2nd draft. Get it over & done with, quick! Then sch for technical run for OP. I think my grp's skit is funny. Me & sharon NG "cut" alot of time, I shall say my acting skill really suck to the core. I saw my sayang in school (((: Came home real early to get my card. Thus, didnt join Gamesco clique to JurongPoint. && i know Ximing dying to go centrepoint. Like i wanto go too. I wanto use the vouchers which i bought last weekk soon, & make ezlink card. Anyone lost their ezlink? go with me to buona vista to make it........................

No comments: