Sunday, October 12, 2008

Howeyong, i wanto see you! Feel like gg SA to look for him tmr
Will see how it goes.
Sunday-Slept whole day. & evening dinner at Fisherman's wharf with nicholas&xiwen.. It jst seems like when we were in sec3s, we were super duper close. Always always hang out together. (: Daft out some plans, & i cant wait for hols to come! I think i'm lazy, train to clarkequay which is like 5mins walk from my hse. I'm running out of moneehhh de feelings.

Sat- Pw at cck till 12.30pm. Then met sis at orchard, she shopped with me! Then homed after that to meet peixian. Dinner at clarkequay. & then Chinatown point Beans. I still love mocha:D Meetup cos she's gg to be busy! lol Btw, i look damn shit, damn shagg, damn ugly the past few days.

P: eh you shall be CHIJ
W: why?
P: cos you cannot be Raffles girl.
W: LMAO hahahhaa, damn lame.





my eyes damn small.... i need bigger eyes.

Tried to open eyes big.








angel of death?

No comments: