Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello Wello!!
Back from malaysia. Had alot of good food back there.I like it mad when i can eat whatever that i like. & of cos i'm gaining weight. Im growing fatter & fatter. Is time for me to do smth abt it. Had a night stay at cousin's new hse whereby we chit-chat till late night. Upcoming impromptu stuff from us soon. I hope is a success since is so last min. I'm so lazyy now, lacking of sleep de feeling whereby i'm actually not! Next up, my modem smth wrong! I could only sign in msn at home & totally cannot access to webpages. now i'm in sch waiting to do Pee-double-youuu.

Confused!I'm very confused by alot of thing. I need a happy pill.I'm starting to feel that time for me to wake up from my fairy tale & you're gg to tell me straight into my face that is jst a dream.Fcked. I dont know! I dont know! I dont even know what i know, Beb!


Chanpeixian, meet me soon!
goodbye

No comments: