Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh-my-goodness.
You're a beetch, no.1 beetch in this world. Thankyou for flirting man!
Can i even say you're jst a piece of shit? You know how shit look like? The answer is your face!
Is so tough sitting infront of my laptop & signing in & out of my mailbox. Mummsie been scolding me, nagging at me for tiring myself so much. Have been neglecting everyone else who cares for me, apparently because i've a pile of never-going-to-end work! Sometimes, we shouldnt be complacent.Seriously, i really hate you. Like how u demoralised me!!! I may be slow/dumb, but i dont see that you're really that fast/intelligent. I was screaming, yelling, complaining to my mum how things are going on for me. You're nothing, but a piece of shit.. I think you should jst scram.

Dear readers, i'm really pissed off! Thankyou ernest & jay for comforting me through msn. I have been going through emotion-roller coaster for the past few weeks. I dont know why. & blogging have been the best remedy for me so far. After this post, i'm not going to be that crazy. I should stop my vulgarities.
After this, no more!

No comments: