Thursday, October 02, 2008

Today Interhse was good! My girls' power really good! S12 girls are lovely. Won Teamskipping, hello, jumped over as a team 343 times in 1hr time. Cannot believe it hur! Polo is part of me<3 Everyone did a great job!

helly, coughing till my braincells dead. The sun was being friendly today by smiling real hard. & many of them got sunburnt. Met Raied&Jeremy smth on the bus. They're very friendly((: & it cost me 45bucks to see my lovely doc, who sees my face alot of times this yr. Fckin ex. I gennggg for 1week already. no longer can take it. i got a sexy voice now!!

mum: help me find my specs( talking to me& sis)
sis&me:........................ (no voice)
mum: whoever who found it i give 5bucks
me: i found it! i found my specs* come, 5bucks i laughed hard.
mum: aiyahh, 5bucks you all also dont want? I found it anyway.

29September(monday)

That day(monday)
sorry hur. my post like forever very slow. Vivo-ed with nicholasyee on monday since the both of us that bored. Again, the pacific company for coffee! i still love beans alotttt. & Tan Howe Yong forever my sweetheart. He called "where are you?" Was at vivo, & he called me cos he felt that i was around there!! haha. So chit-chat with nicholasyee till evening. lolx.














i love this phone, i like the mirror when lights off.
A thailand phone. damn hot! a pity in blue colour.

the keypad soo cool luhh


This is my lovely donuts.
damn nice! i like it alot. esp with the blackcurrent jam.
So sweet! a must to get it a taka. hahhahha. okay i'm slow.



bye

No comments: