Sunday, October 19, 2008

Howeyong, please make a wise decision! i know you're troubled. Do cheerup! I love talking, console-ing you through the phone, I really wish to meetup with you reall soon. "You never try, you never know!" Goody friend, i'm just a msg/call away. I miss you, my dearest friend<3!

Hello!! ystd Town-ed with sis, went over to look for Peixian! Good, very good(hint*) Walked ard & went over to taka to buy MOS for my sis. Saw qianqian at taka. Split ways with sis to Ikea for dinner. A long time since i last dine there. Everything changed!! Xiwen did smth real unglam, & all of us laughed like shit. Both me&feli were damn embarrassed. The way she cleared her throat makes you cry&laugh at the same time. Peoples were staring at us, thinking that we're some weirdo! lolx. Then to Anchorpoint! Bought a shades froom Charles&kieth, i would have regretted if i didnt buy 8-)

Also, i'm so sorry to ________! i know you're super angry with me, for ps-ing you!

















You all know, ystd there's this sales person who came to knock on my door to promote the restaurent 1yr aniversary, & being the quite gullible person i bought their promotion voucher. I told my mum abt it when she came home, && i'm really happy! Ohyaaaa.. For those who asked me before about the $10 K-box ard chinatown area! I know it le. I share with you guys okay! Is at Smith street. You guys know abt the food-street at chinatown? is jst there only! 10bucks- free flow of drinks plus a bowl of sharkfin. Terms&condition is to bring at least 3 friends to enjoy this deal. yupp

No comments: