Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday
Wasnt feeling well, smth so wrong with me! was doing PW till 1am, & i started puking like merlion. Woke up at 6.30am, cab down to sch!! I'm not late for sch, infact 10mins earlier. The cab driver was lousy, i'm like feeling lousy, & he didnt even talk to me for that 30mins journey. Enrichment programme was so-so. Mine was beatbox! That guy was awesome, & i got his namecard! wtf. Missed the partyy at weiling's hse=.= I'm not feeling good. Pee-double-you till 8.30pm, & yes i'm so f-up!

Saturday- Town with zhixuan!! Chatted alot(; Head over to coffeebean at plaza by the park. Simply love the ambience there with eternal flame being played on. Met suane jst outside the beans. Were bored & headed back to Plaza sing in the evening. & i saw his bestie at Plaza.sing. super friendly hur, i smiled! Slacked at the Stairs, && so many ppls ask us to take the surveys. Met Lizhong & friend. He's acting weird though! Ohyess, saw peixian's friend Angel! i called her, but she didnt hear me. Next is Anthony, he jst smiled & walked past. Coincidentally met qianqian & dinnered with her. Lastly, i saw Weizhen&Janvin, we smiled=) The feelings of seeing so many people on street feels good!





This mascott is so much more better than another lion.


I hugg her, i hugg her, i hugg her!! tadahhhh.. Rehka is inside!!!


She perspiring like mad. && i thought it will be wanru sehh.












Ohyess, INTRO!! HOT TOMATO EXPRESS at plaza sing, B2
This is good! Is not very expensive, the food is delicious, jst by adding 2.90bucks to your main course, you can simply have the soup of the day+garlic bread+ a drink!! Worth it! The food there is really good! i dont know why i didnt take down my food. but is really good! Intro intro(:
















My dear, what's so wrong?
I'm not going to care, i'm not going to care, i'm not going to care.
I'm so going to shout your name.
because i still care even after i finished typing this line.

No comments: