Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is bad enough!
I lost my ez-link ,Posb card & money!
I dont know where i drop it! search high & low, left & right, everywhere & everywhere. But jst dont rmbr where i left it! I feel so much like crying. You know i'm cash-less. I dont have ez-link for me to travel to sch. I have to use either adult fare or buy standard tickets which is so inconvenient for me. Not only that, i need to bus to sch as well, so i've to have coins with me all the time from now on till i find back my ez-link! Best part, i feel unsafe when i've not much money at hand. What if i get lost in singapore & i only have 1buck with me?(though sing is not that big...but still.....) I'm so angry & mad for being so sway. I'm supposed to do I&R, now totally no moood. Getting real crazeee.

Sidetrack- sch was okay today! In the process of crafting out my chinastudies question for next year thesis writing. Oral presentation was lousy for me. Everything jst seems so wrong. Sch ended freaking early today, 3.30pm, for me. I like Beb<3. that's all. goodbye.

No comments: