Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello everyone, i think this is gg to be relatively long post.
15 october 2008, CT's birthday!

Happy birthday Mr Lim! This portion is jst going to be for you! Listen up! You've been a great teacher for 08S12 for the past 8months, i shall say. You're really different from the other teachers. You dont treat all of us like students, infact it seems like more friends. o8S12 loves you! We really appreciate your patience towards this bunch of Naughty students.We always give you hell loads of trouble, sometimes you jst close one eye or even swallow your anger. The special contact time we had with you was incredibly fun. I wouldnt forget CT time playing musical chairs, always having lunch together as a class, complaining to you about almost everything relating to school stuffs. You know, is so good! You're our listening ears, & jst like what Jeff aka shengyang had drawn for you(bigbigbigbig tree with 24 plants/flowers) yes, Happy birthday!! May you be happy, always! 08S12 shall promote as a class(: (well, i veryhope so) 生日快乐,让我pass GSC(joking) :D!!

some overdue peektures(; 08S12 girls.
after teamskippinggggggggggs(:









Lex, finally sent me peeeks. Thanksthanks.




Wednesday(ystd)
So was like.ystd PE time, Great! I love captains' ball with girls & jeff & fuqin. Damn shiok!! I like. You know morning was like the class not full strength, & is kinda screwed up when we have the so-called surprise for CT. Pizza&Kfc delivery, wahh failure! huihan,bingzheng,ginny helped to buy back. Then the surprise ended up no surprise! so funny. & Project work was shit! stayed at Lot 1 till 11pm. I met lawrence;D he recognised me, so talk talk for awhile! Thankyou to my new friend who accompanied me on the phone during my MRT-ride home, & thanks i over-stop! hahahaha..i dont know, if you know, or you know i'm refering to you! bullshit weeling.










Today(thursday)
Was very sleepy the first 1.5hrs of lesson. I tried so hard to stay awake, to be attentative. Omg, seriously, super tired!! & started being random with jeff since i'm so gg-to-doze off state.

Wee: eh, c'mon pic with me, i'm sleepy.
J: No, dont want luhhhhh. (ignore me)
Wee: ehhh,, walao i need pic to keep myself awake.
J: come!!
Kaysiao okayyyyyy.

he also like to take pic. hahahahah




Slept my free period off in the cafe!(when S12 went for chinese lesson). & only chengwu accompanied, & he only play his laptop, ignore me! lol. Sleep sleep sleep. & Chinastudies lecture. Talking to Bingzheng & fuqin all the way! I like(: After lecture. 4pm, the girls+me+Bingzheng went for the SWAT programme. We learnt how to fold/squeeze the long balloon. damn Cooliox, I love pink! haha. Btw SHARON.T damn good at the balloon folding part! hahaha.(girl, see this part?) haha. yeahh.. Folded alot, & is so damn fun, at first i'm damn scared, but then as slowly get the hang of it, so fun! Plus, thanks man Ho Bing Zheng who burst the balloon right infront of my face many times. Of cos i also luhh. haha. Anyway, was fun. Mrt home with him.




see the pink sword.



i tell u, limin is the sway one man. She sat infront of me,
then my balloon skills damn lousy.



see the pro folding!

last friday's photo.




I have been relatively busy for the past few days. I'm trying to squeeze out time for alot of undone things! it seems like trucks loads of things. Is jst so scary. I need time to meet my dearest friends. I miss them<3 && that person who wants to say negative comments abt me, by all means. You know you're such a loser! put down your name then!. Oh-well, if you dont like me, i dont think you should even come to my blog. && thanks to all my friends & alot of anonymous who leaves me sweet taggs. thankyou.



You're such a loser!
Your words make me feel like hating you.
I think something wrong with your eyes.
I fake a smile infront of you.
Dont you know that? Dont you feel it?
you know why? i dont know...................

No comments: