Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Edited///////


Ayee...Okay, Purpose: Goody luck to all my Jayyy-ceee friends! Tmr is chinese A'level. Do your very best! Have faith in yourself, No mountain is too high to cllimb. Though i'm not taking the exam tmr, I wish all of you the best of the best! & of cos to all Jayyceee 2 friends, all the way for Alevel. okay! i'm sweet today.

all-some Pw today! Like not awe-some at all! Hate! Anyway, thought we lost our grp's model which we spent nights doing it! thank goodness that Mrs Tan asked so many stuff to help me find it when i'm at a total loss today.I'm so glad that managed to find it back. Lady luck is on me today. I'm gg to sleep now, & wake up later to do Pw! hehehhh. byebye.

ERIN NONG showed me smth! which i found it damn disgusting! Her bestie! haha. right?? lolx.


















He's hot man! sharon,tzeyu & me lunched at pizzahut ystd & there's totally no good view to go with our food! Only construction site. So we found the Handsome AndyLau! he's damn hot. Dannggg! trust me.




aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye.
you!

No comments: