Saturday, October 04, 2008

I'll upload my peeks-tures llike later or tmr. && i'm gg to sleep, i'm super duper tired now.Is 2am now, need to wake up llike 10am for pee-double-youu at CCK as i'm meeting tzeyu 12pm. Pee-double-youu should be eggcited? Fck man!! i'm a big fat liar. Evening collecting lenses if i dont screw my day up. So stay tune to wee-weeling.b.s, good night bye! reply taggs soon.

Ystd(fri)
Meetup with keanewoo. As usual, we love to talk alot! && is vivo. I've been heading to vivo like almost everyday! vivo my 2nd home. lol. Pacific company for coffee again & to harbourfront! I'm starting to feel sick of coffee. lolx. The best part was about the 2tyres person, seriously we laughed damn hard. Though i'm childish, i bet keanewoo definitely agrees with me! But stilll........... is quite disgusting when i think back..... well, you all dont understand! okay i crapp!
KeaneWoo, study hard for promos!!!








We saw rainbow while chatting at the skygarden!



& still waiting.Hurts most when i see certain thing.

No comments: