Sunday, October 26, 2008

&&& I'm whininggggggg


Hello;D everyone! I've been a mummy's girl for the entire weekend okay!! i didnt head out with friends or anybody else except sis&mum. Bugis-ed with sis ystd. & so many wants waiting for me. I want the super duper huge Nike bag. I think i can hide inside(abit exaggerating!) But i haven think of why i wanto buy such a huge bag. Mum said the bag itself is already very heavy!! I do agreee. & she said if i can think of why i want sucha huge bag, she'll consider buy.walaoo=.= Next up, fcking nice 2009 hellokitty planner(super nice) which cost nearly to 50bucks. I'm thinking of buying it, but seems like not worth it! Cos is 2palms size only. relatively small. Shall see. Hellokitty utensils driving me nuts.So sweet!! Buy/dont buy? A plate, fork,spoon,mug! Omg. But all plastic. Vivo-ed ystd too. Mum&me really nth to do, so we went to get a another modem. My life is utterly boring. I have to wait till tue to change a new card =/ Ohhhyaa. Realised that Muji is a new love. I somehow like the stuff inside. A mini ikea?? sidetrack abit-------- i dreamt that my hairs in bad condition! && i'm being forced to chop off!! My hair reaching butt soon. Cut/dont cut? When i'm bored, i'm thinking of all the pink/hellokitty stuffs. I'm a beetch.

I'm gg back malaysia tonight! since nth to do.
Beb coming back tonight, & i gg off tonight=(
He shall meet me real soon. Cant wait.

goodbye.
















No comments: