Saturday, October 25, 2008

& It's 08S12...
(my talkings at the bottom! i dont want to spoil peektures! haha)


Click for bigger version man!
It seems like we were in England doing some shootings<3 Spot CT, he look like student.






My clique! (me+jeff+fuqin!)



















please open your eyes big big see the difference.
Omg, so funnny.



At the beginning of the year....


Weeling&Sharon





Overdue peektures.









Hello everyone! so weird right that i'm typing right at the bottom! hahaahaha. Anyway, i've got so much to say!! School holidays here! But i'm not very happy or what. I dont know. I'm going to miss 08S12 like mad for this 2.5months. The times with them is really superb!Is beyond description. Non-stop laughters with them. & i always giggle or laugh the loudest! so unglam, but i dont care(: My very good class manager is in the process of organising a class outing! Thankyou our S12 mummsy! The most responsible girl in my class is none other than Baoxian! Hear me?



Nextup is ohyeahh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY OOI (24th july)
you invited me to your celebration ystd & i didnt turn up): So sorry!! We shall meetup again, with Jehian&weijie plus Ooi&Heng. okay!! I love you all~


I didnt turn up for chillling/hanging ard at xiwen's hse ystd! sorry! I left school late): Sorry to manys! My mood is damn bad. I still cannot find my lost items! WTF.. Most imptly is my card luhh. I need money to go out! If not you see, i cannot go out with friends.I think i'm gg to bugg my mum!!Thankyou yangyi for helping me to go to CCK interchange to check out my lost items! you're great! I know you read my blog. Cos you accidentally said so ystd! hahaa. Study hard okay!!

Friday- ystd i ended lesson at 11am. I've got zhixuan with me all the way till 4.30pm. The freaking 5hrs, we were talkings slackings crappings sleepings yawnings whinings. & bored till we fell aslp in the canteen. Dang! Damn bored.
What on earth is fling? Come & go?
I'll think harder. Beb gg out of sing. ps me!(jokin)
Shall meetup next few days..
Nvm, gg meet mummsie for lunch at bugiss with sis.
goodbye
time check: 10.30am

No comments: