Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!
Mao's my new boyfriend, handsome right?
I heart him. haha. I like this peekture

Sunday- Movie with my new friend. He's cool. Shouldnt praise or else he'll be arrogant. I slept my sun off! Luckily i met friend. okay!! I love my friend.

Monday- ystd was chaotic, i tell you! Firstly to 3 sec schs to paste poster for Peejay Open House! I went back Queenstown! but i didnt see that many peoples cos queenstownians having their lesson. Anyway~ completed my task with suanne like 1pm sharp!Was such a tiring day. Then fetched sis after at dawson, & chiong home since i need to be at the museum at 2.45pm. I was punctual! Alone waiting at boat quay for S12. You know is 1hr? wapiangg. lolx.. Anyway the Asian Civilisation was fun! Maybe because first time into the museum? Is damn coolio.. hahaha. My pics speak a thousand words. haha. & went library with HoBingzheng. Omg, found out alot of good stuff! i shall bring you all there & explore the national library next time! trust me, you will wowwww!! haha.

Tuesday- i'm in sch i'm in sch i'm in sch i'm in sch now! ;( Today got Pee-double-you! ohh-beetch. hahaha. lol..&& i;m so bored. Nb, cabfares driving me nuts! Everyday cab cab cab. There's a hole in my pocket now! Moneyy flying offfff...

digging nose. Sharon&me love this.



pretty pretty~


Jefff~

This is damn cool. the floor light thingy. super cool
See the door(:




Buddha's big foot. damn big


Wee&Jeff


Fuqin&wee



















Bingzheng looking into some mirror look alike thing!!


And he sees a cow.!!! lolxxx..


Baoxian,Wee,Baoxing


CT:D


this is my friend!





See the differene? sharon:D













Ruoqi,Wee,Limin


Ruoqi,wee,Limin,Sharon,Tzeyu






byebye my loves!

No comments: