Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today, i woke up late! & i didnt cab to sch okay! save my money. Mum was lilke @#$%^&* you take cab again? I didnt okay! Only cab to sch with sharon&tzeyu! So thrilling & funn, omg i shouldnt tell you all! I know CT read my blog, & he'll be damn angry if he sees this. lolx. Whatever it is, i had a good breakfast, then not late fo sch! Jst that i miss first lesson. Yeahh, good! The day was avg today(: Pee-double-you is as shitty as ever!

I jst saw my taggboard & really Wow-ed by it. Seriously, thankyou to peoples who tagg there. At times, my friends are really cute! I love them.taggs replied:D

Tmr cfirm a long day for me. Weeling is jst so gg to faint. I've been v v tired recently. Sometimes, i can jst sit in sch's toilet bowl & fall aslp inside. Lolx. && surprise surprise tmr. && tanhoweyong advanced promoted man! I love you, goody friend. wait for mine man! i'm scared.

No comments: