Friday, October 17, 2008

ZHIXUAN, i hearts you many many! we're in the same Co for orientation! yeahh.. We're seriously damnnnnnnnnn happpy



I'm waiting in school for meeting! like up to 4hrs of waiting. I'm seriously bored! Bored to the max.I feel like gg home to sleep. But i cant! wth. Anyway should i be feeling happy that today is friday? like finally weekends here. Imagine imagine, i can go out! Now it seems more like i'm in jail from monday-friday. && weekends i can fly man! HOWEVER, Pee-double-you havent finish! I wanto go out with friend tmr, weekly dinner with xw, go find chanpeixian at her workplace if possible. & like i hate tuition on sat night 7-9pm! Like aint saturday night suppose to be heading out. crap!!! if tmr there's project & tuition, which means most likely i cannot go out with my new friend. I dont know what's my plan for tmr=.= I want my saturday to be good!

You know what, i miss gymnastic like mad! That day was watching the video clip during Gsc, i couldnt help but to think of it. I would want to split myself up, doing many many hours of handstand, trying to learn routine, to be flexible again & not like now! I didnt appreciate jumping on the trampoline back then, & now i dont really have the opportunity to jump on it. Wt-shit right!

i'm so sleepy now!

No comments: