Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello everyone!
Had been very busy since last sunday! was rushing madly for WR. I had to stay back in school everyday till late night jst to do WR. Sickening shit, you know! My eyes are getting smaller, eyebag seems to get bigger, dark rings are more obvious now! I'm seriously tired. Hate bus-ride home when the clock almost strike 12. Is really scary, when i reach home like 12midnight when everyone else are fast aslp. Before anyone else wakes up, i'm already out of the hse heading to sch. Wt-shit is this? & the routine goes on for consecutive 5days. Yeah, finally WR is over!! It seems as though everything is over, nonetheless, the nightmare is jst about to begin. I'm so sorry that i'm whining over it here.

Alright, my ppost is going backwards. here i go(:

Friday(10/10)
Today is avg. Had farewell assembly! I think it was quite cool:D Esp the part when all the Jc2s release their ballloons. I love the pink one! But i didnt get it! Sat with Zhixuan during the the farewell assembly in the hall. && we did the most crazeee dingdong thing. We're the most kiasu Pee-jayyy-ceeees students. We were rushing to the other side to have the best view of the ceremony of the balloons okay!! && we jst felt extremely embarrassing when our entire cohort was at the opposite. laugh hard ppls! After meeting, rush down to Vivo to meet felicia& gr. Made such a biggg boohoos~ i thought the meetin place was at vivo, ended turn out to be at spice for dinner!!!! So met her like 8pm instead. i'm so blur.



Fuqin fell aslp during the Oral presentation workshop. so cute hur!!!
hahahhahahahhaha..


Thursday(9/10)
I swear that day was the worst day i ever had for the entire week. I was fcking pisssed! C'mon, how would you feel when the progress of our project work is that freaking slow? At times, i hate Pee-double-youu. It jst suck so much. Worrying & worrying over deadlines is jst so shit. && the whole project last for a year! that's really draggy & making everyone hate PW for sure. I hate how things are ongoing for me! Many peoples got extremely pissed! i'm one of them okay! like wtf, jst fck off luhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I must comment those that stayed all the way till 9plus, like we traveled down to CCK to bind the project work/photocopy. Like tzeyu&baoxian cancelled off their meetups with friends jst to rush for Project work! All the laughters that we had were great! I'm starting to love them more.





WEDNESDAY(8/10)
POLOOOOOOOOOOOOO. yeahh! POLO IS MY LOVE, you're a part of me.
I must really thank alot of people, this is especially to all the polos. They're great! Thankyou so much for participating in Interhse game. We had done well, keep it up! My class girls, you all hear me? We're the girls power! teamskipping was great.
Yupp,, Lex! Thankyou as well. && like can you send me the photos soon? i wanto post!!
PE on that day was:D our class cooked chocolate pancake during PE lesson. so cool eh! Is so fun. Actually By right, i dont think there's any link of cooking & exercising. By left, i think Our Pe lesson is cool to the max!
CT looks so happy(: hahhahaha. we're all happy.


we eat medalssssss


Sharon&weeling.
&& we start cooking/baking whatever it is called.



It doesnt look appetizing at all okay!
But it taste really good! serious...................
& i tried.................. bagus!






Tuesday(7 oct)
Ohwell, i forgot. But i know cfirm got peee-double-you shit! && yes, met the minister of smth smth de. So while waiting, ernest was crapping with me all the way.......... & there this steven at the back trying to spoil the pic. lolx...
& he jst knocked our heads. wthhhhhhhhhhhhh...

is getting late now, time check: 1.50am, & i got pee-double-youu meeting later at CCK, 9am! nightie, i'm gg to sleep. I'm f-tired. No weekends for me!! ohyesss, monday no sch for meeee.. &&& sunday most likely meetin xiwen for lunch or dinner. yuppp. goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
Back to square one.

No comments: