Saturday, November 01, 2008

Aren't you mine, Beb?




hello dearest readers!
Friday was a ayeee-so-bad day!! doing up slides the entire day in schhool. Horri-terrri-ble mixed feelings. Firstly, somehow i ps someone for lunch, well it seems like the other way round as well. My gut-feel telling me that everything are from bad to worst. I dont know! I've a bad hair day, ugly face, shagg face look today. Dinner at Clarkequay in the evening with xiwen since i was so eager to spend money on my voucher! & i did it. The food and the small lil cafe/restaurant was awesome. I like it! Have with me a pink sandal which is at a v reasonaable price ;D ! Halloween party along clarkequay. I think it was awesome!(But not my party=.=) Many peoples were dressed up in dont know whatever hairstyle & i'm in Peejay PE+shorts :(((
Cheenatown for dessert after clarkequay.

Damn it, i'm in sch noww! & i late for Pw for 30mins. & so good, ended up the earliest to reach sch. So the others late for an hr already! wapiang, call them power. BBUUUT, i love my Pee-double-youu mates, so i dont blame them! haha. Most of the time i also late. So is okay. Tuition in the afternoon. V sian.


Love me/Hugg me/Kiss me/Grab me/Catch Me

No comments: