Sunday, November 09, 2008

Hello everyone!
yeahh. Woke up at 11am. today! perfectly good right? Accompanied my mum at home all the way till noon. Msn with chanpeixian all the way. We had so much to crap abt on msn! Met Chanpeixan at outram & we saw ANASTASIA LAU. I miss her alot! Then town to meet Annlee. Jst called her checking out where she is, & so coincidentally she was in town too. slacked all the way till night. Omg i shall blog tmr when my photos are up. okay! Many lovesssss.

Btw sorry Sharon.T! Due to some reasons, rejected her. You know you know! Haha. Yeah, i know she catch me! I've got this day camp for 2days at Temasek Jc. Meowww, is at bedok! I think i will be damn lost. I hope to meetup Minyang if he happen to be in sch. Though his sch is Victoria Jc. Somehow ard the same area.

I'm into facial products. I need to cure my acne. Who wants to be ugly? No one right.... My face, pretty pretty please..,..Goodnight! Btw i wanto go Astons for lunch/dinner soon!!

ATTENTION PLEASE!
Anybody interested in cutting Bob hairstyle or cutting short hairs. OR dying your hair black! Perm also need(shoulder length) Tell me! It will be freeeeee of charge. Okay. From MONSOON STUDENT ACADEMY. If you happen to see from px's blog. Is the same thing. Urgent! thanks.


Friday's photo.Credit to Felicia! thanks.





































































































































Will it go haywire? i dont know......

No comments: