Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ohyes, i'll upload a few photos in my next post. This is just going to be another wordy post.



Hello everyone, i'm back from my 2D1N camp in school. Is a short camp, all the games we played were pretty much fun. Had a great fall during one of the game. Is jst like i fly, Popped____ on the ground. Vision blurred (not because i cry okay!) Jst a split sec of blurred weird vision. scratches on my kneecap elbow, is painful. I'm always that unllucky or what, whenever there's camp, day camp or any form of activities. Most of the time i will falll flat. Zhixuan slept beside me((: Is so nice having another person beside you sharing secrets. Whispering into each others ears were smth that i found it so sweet. I'm feeling v tired now. Totally restless. Anyway played high rope elements at Zhenghua sec. V fun! I shall say overall, camp okay! Next, I think i'm going to jst stay at home the next few days. =.=

Replies to tagggyys:
erny: oh.thanks! & i know you dirty little secret! Anyway please dont kick me & zhixuan (like ystd night during the camp! you're so shit. i know it. *kidding)
123: My friend, thankyou so much! You've always been a supportive anonymous in my blog. I dont mind! yeah srsly, is great! I will smile. thanks alot alot. (((:
Olivia: Thankyou my dearest dearest Olivia. Cant wait to see you real soon. I need your huggs badly. Ayee, Study hard. k
Nicholas: Yes. I know! Hopefully you're feeling good & alright now!
Felicia: Study hard for your exams. All the best! Contact me after your exam. k thanks. Love
Junhao: hello. Thankyou so much. Maybe what you said is true. Jst my luck! Thankyou for the concern. We're such goody blog friends(:
Peixian: Save me save me! Now i know the feeling of being so lost & speechless. I think i'll let it off this time round. I dont know. I didnt follow what we said on msn.
._.(ximing): yes thankyou! I'm feeling much better.Your eyes really powerful. Talking to your eyes will be way off to funnny.
Gayathri: yes! i know you're here:D We can really gossip& bitch well. haha


Action speaks louder than word. You told me so many things, it seems so real, yet idk. You're so near yet so far. Sometimes i wonder, if everything is real. I cant seem to part goodbye. That day at coffeebean, everything seems perfectly alright. I was at my fav Beans with my fav person. We giggled at almost everything that we said. I melted when you whispered into my ears yada yada..... A part of me dying, i'm so affected by small little things. I jst want to cry hard. Thankyou to whoever that actually tagg in my blogg. I felt so loved when replying all the taggs. Is quite a waste of time reading my blog, i know it. ( esp when i literally typed crap).I'm sorry to say that you've wasted a few mins of your time reading my post.

At times, is quite sick to hear that i'm a player or a super duper fling person. Dont judge me.


My love still the same, you're the special one.

No comments: