Monday, November 10, 2008


Hello everyone! okay. Ystd havoc;D Dinner-ed at Xingwang! We started to be so engrossed in our talkings. I realised we're louder than the songs played in the cafe.0_0 Anyway Annlee is some kind of expertist in almost everything. jst feel that. & ystd night, i kana shoot by them cos of some stupid things which i said. So funny!(this is the inside story) Wait, i tell you! AnnLee ate a range of different sorts of food. Currynoodle+peanut french toast+ tehhh+ Spinelli's tea(idk how to spell) She ate it llike at one short. Peixian&me were like saying "wahh ann, you cfirm laosai" haha. we're damn bad! But girls talk are really Powerful!! Walked ard town. Then to Heeren's Spinelli to chillx aftermath. Love them!

Today- Omg, was a tiring day! Slept at 2am woke up at 6.30am.The whole day ard bedok area! Teeejaycee is big!! People there are relatively friendly. Got to know a few friends today. Shall update tmr. I'm lazy now. Btw meetup Peixian after dismissal today.. Btw Ernest that beetch, Goodness gracious. I called him more than 5 times this morning plus 4msgs to warn him to wake up! He was super late for Student Leader Congress! Bloodyhell. haha. Best part i text him "Ernest, you better wake up now! if not you're a real beetch.Bloodyhell. Faster come Teejay." Yes, i shall say that he's officially my best friend beetch. hahha Okay. i'm so tired now. I realised that i'm super busy this few days & i haven really craft out my thesis writting question. Sian=.= goodnight! I need my beautysleep.




























@ taka.



























Idk what you're thinking! Spare a thought for me please!
At times, bitch will jst shutup. Or maybe i'm jst insane?

No comments: