Tuesday, November 25, 2008

mama-goodness. Ystd celebrated Jeff's birthday. & I was fcking late. Like 2hrs to be exact. Well, i pangseh Hobingzheng and i bet he's angry.(I've got reasons for my being so freaking *early). Anyway, Screwed up celebration planned by me. Fck! Next, Both me&sis watched drama serials all the way till 5am. My eyes are like super painful. Brother & friend came back at around 4am & the four of us started crapping. Like i think the world is so small. Ex-sch mate brother. Like they looked alike like mad. Sharon& Tzeyu called at 9am, & this 2girls ownage. Was half awake when i picked up the call & i burst into laughters after knowing why they called me. Woke up at 12am and continue to watch my show all the way till evening. I did my maths too. Which is like only a lil portion. lolx fck!

Tmr i've to wake up early. 9am ler! & meeting zhixuan to do gamesco stuff.

I just need a shoulder, that's all.

No comments: