Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hello everyone, I've got so much to say...
But this post shall be Sat&sun only.
Monday's post on the wayyyyy...

Saturday- Sch/Tuition/Town. & went out with Zhixuan, Ximing, Steven, Weicong & Jay. Were crapping like siao!! I Like it. Crazeeeee bunch of friends. The guys were laughing at both me&zhixuan for the meetup! Evil* & i think i didnt see anyone on that night. Steven still have not send me peektures! He's a liar man, he bluff me! lol joking. Faster.....

Sunday- PW at Lot1. Enough of PW man!! That day was a really down day at the beginnning. Was emo on my way to Lot1. Hate that kind of feelings. Beb bump into me, & made me real angry for ps-ing me. Ended up met him before he goes to work. & best part, his work friend whom we saw looked like somebody not-to-mention who! I thought my eyes playing tricks on me. haha. Then dinner near clarkequay, treated my mum&sis dinner okay! I'm good. Wtf. my money flew offffff. lolx. Then Pee-double-youuu till late night. Was horrible!! Only a few hrs of sleep.

Actually i wanto type more. But i'm really sleepy now! I had a super long day on monday. Many fun & interesting things. I shall elab sooon. okay! stay tune to wee-weeling.bs.com! As for now, i need to sleep, cos in a few hrs time, here i come! Sentosa!!

Many peoples still have not send me pic. Faster! hahaha((:
&& i miss Beb.


Zhixuan&me


Smalleyes." Ximing













































goodbye!

No comments: