Thursday, November 27, 2008

edited/
I ran i ran i ran. I didnt run 5km. Instead 4km! Say i'm pro please. Hehh! but stamina is really lousy. Is time to run all the way. Aye, i have a mixed feelings after the run. I dont know how to explain and express it out. Something is missing, someone is missing, somehow someone is missed. Anyway today was another slack day for me. I sleep alot recently and i've never find sleeping boring. I want to be sleeping beauty. My brain cant seem to function well at all. I cannot do math, i cannot memorise chem, i cannot find my mood to stay focus for cheenastudies when the 2nd dateline is approaching real soon, i cannot concentrate. Mind seems to be somewhere out in the lalaland. I'm sucha lousy,bad fella who cannot juggle almost anything now. Tmr will be another hectic day full of meetings& sch related stuff. chill please, weeling.
Guess having a crazeee sales(i think), as it has crazeeeily been sending me mails abt its sales 25%-60% discount! Till sunday.
Strangers, we were.

Ystd- Monsoon in the morning. A guy whom i think i never see before do bunding for my hair. I miss Max alot! Previously, he was the one doing the hair. now different ppl, wahh i dont like. Like faster come back and meet me! Then to Jurong to meet Zhixuan aftermath. Miscommunication & ended up i 30mins late. JEC became a dinosaur kind of place for me. We didnt know that JEC became totally empty. Looked as though dinosaur living inside.Heh! Cafe galileee for Gamesco meeting. Jst the 2 of us! & split way in the evening. Trained passed dover, Nicholasyee hop on, coincidentally Eddie the bamboo also hop on the train;D A long time since i last saw him. To me, he forever look like 190cm. Tall bamboo. Met xiwen at vivo. We walked ard for 1hr deciding on what to eat for dinner. Like abit too long lol. Finally finally we chose Secret Recipe. After that to outside of level 1 to slack. We started using laptop & best part go to this ghostly website which opens from 6pm-6am only. Ghostly website! Is quite exciting & i think scary luhh. xiwen started screaming even though she's the brave one among us! hahaahha






















































Jeff Ng Sheng Yang! Pls use the condom we bought for you wisely. haha. Like you're no longer underage to use this! hahaha. lolx.

















I chose to remain offline.
Strangers, we were.

No comments: