Saturday, November 15, 2008

My world seems dark now! I couldnt help but to feel that i'm blind. Blinded by almost everything that's pressing me down. I dont know why but to feel that. Peoples ard me all leaving one by one. I hate that kind of feelings!! You all wont know. Sometimes peoples whom u trust actually turn out to be those hurting you the most. Small little things make a big difference. Maybe some people dont see it, but i can see a big difference. Maybe i've bionic eyes. Or maybe everyone else became cold-blooded creatures & i'm the only warm-blooded one being left behind.

This world is crazy, time flies like nobody's business. I cant seem to catch up with everyone's pace. I'm somehow living in my own world now. You know i really dont wish to think about this & that. Like someone please use a gun & give me shot! Thinking process is definitely tough. I dont want to make decision, because everything is not the same anymore after you've come to your decision.

I hate to know what you've told me today. Everything will still be the same is what you think. How about what i think? I would rather things be the same, now and forever. At least I need not face up to reality, neither does reality face up to me. I fake a smile cos is so funny. There are so many things running through my mind now. I dont know, i dont know, I dont know becomes I really know!

I'm jst tired.dont you?

No comments: