Friday, November 28, 2008

A VERY BAD DAY

Town to run some errands in the morning. Next to sch for meetings which ends like 5pm. Then to mac with a few council friends. Went Jurong areas with Fiona&Steven. 2 bad things today. Sickening prolly shit. Srsly. Firstly, i somehow twisted my leg/ankle.Totally hurts like mad. My ankle in pain now. & i've to drag myself out of hse tmr when my ankles hurts so mmuch. The pain is killing me. Next, the 3 of us, who wanted to be kids all over again, slack & played ard the playground. We talk & slacked our ass off. Intended to slack till late night, then here comes the story! Damn it, there's a disgusting ugly shit fella who kissed my thigh! Damn it! Shit it! My thigh? Horny bastard!!! Like super disgusting. If he's a super handsome person, i dont mind. Or rather my boyfriend, i dont mind!! BUT....Imagine the scenrio, this holy shit kid grab my thigh, hugg it(he thinks he's koala bear, i roll my eyes). It was so fast that i couldnt react. Both fiona& steven also very shock!!! then i screammm... yelll...We thought he will release my big fat thigh, who knows that he kissed my thigh 2times, to be exact! Fiona laughed like hell. It was jst like some drama-mama thing going on. I screamed and shouted even more. "OMG, fuck!!" All this jst shoot out from my mouth. If you're me, cfirm also scream one! I got really annonyed by the fact that it was far too yuckies. & that fella jst ran offf when i made up big fuss about it as i was screaming really loud. That fella ran to me again, & i run towards steven. Hide behind his back, & steven stopped that fella from coming to me. So i was shouting to steven&fiona to leave that freaky place. Srsly, i got disgusted by it. I washed my thigh many times. Goodness gracious. If my reaction time was fast, would have probably slapped that fella. yucks.

No comments: