Friday, November 21, 2008

Edited edited edited edited edited////
Everything is as easy as ABC? How nice if only..........

ystd chanpeixian came my hse yada yada. Then off to vivo for gloria jeans. Omg, i dont like gloria jeans.Beans still my loveliest beetch!!! Omg. seee my photos of the day(ystd/the day before) Fck. like i need to go Yunnam haircare or beijing101 for hair treatment. Fcking awful. seems like bald. Walaoo. It is totally due to this word "genetic"! wapiang. ugly like dont know what. haha. okay luhh, dont care!!!
























Firstly, the clock jst hit 12. Damn! i was a day early to wish my bestie Happy birthday. Embarrassing. I thought i will be the first. Like srsly, no joke i'm really the first. 24hrs earlier. Laugh please! i'm too lazy to upload a few photos. Soon(later in the night, okay!!)! No time no time no time. In need of time badly. I'm heading down sch later. & night most likely Aston for dinner. hopefully!

Holland V soon. Work for me soon. Money roll in soon. Complete all my homeworks soon. People, see me soon. Ezlink soon. Stop-getting upset soon. Mos with Olivia soon. Meetup with weijie soon. Jeff+Fuqin's outing soon. Everything soon. Time kills everything. I guesss.

&& now like 1.30am. Morning call from ximing later. thankyou!!

No comments: