Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy+Slack weekends
This weekend relatively horrible. Only manage to go out & chill ystd night with gkr. A long time since i last met him. Plaza sing Rocky master. Common topics getting lesser and lesser. I dont know why. Anyhows~ Today was tuition day. Didnt go to Junaidi's picnic at botanical garden. I dont know if chanpeixian went? (sorry, i was too lazy & yes it was so impromptu that i didnt go.) Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNAIDI:D

Tmr sch for meeting& a simple lunch out to celeb Jeff's birthday. My class people and CT, if you all happen to see my post. 08S12 All of them invited. Just go okay! I'm tooo lazy to text msgs. 1pm at Lot 1.

Christmas coming, what for me for christmas? Skipped 2yrs of christmas in sing. Not v eggcited. But this time round christmas in sing=x very sad!!!

No comments: