Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photos uploaded((:



Impromptu session with them<3>
Thankyou Howeyong! You're the best person on earth. My bestest friend! Time&time again, i dont know why i always fall into the shit-hole of emoing. Nevertheless, you're always there for me. Hearts you many many! Initially, didnt wanto head out at all. Very last min Beans with Howeyong at vivo since he kept calling me! He knows i'm =.= Next we coincentally met Mildred. & she joined us for Beans! Saw Tammy&Melissa as well. Ohyes, saw Skiplim. Omg, we want to see Wuminyang! Like where are you, i really miss you hell loads. Msg and called him, he's in Taiwan now! He didnt bring me along to Taiwan, how can? I wanto meet him in taiwan again, i want to crap with him again, i wanto go to the dessert shop that he brought me to when we were in Taiwan, i wanto take the Taipei's train with him again. I dont mind dejavu all over again. Mummsie, i dont mind going Taiwan again to meet Minyang=.=

I'm starting to miss all my primary school friends! All of us used to be that tiny, teenny weenny small size- oh-so cute girls & boys. I think all of us back then were way too cute!(dont laugh pls!) Ann lee was my p6 table-friend. We always always quarrel & the so-not-cute us always draw table lines indicating that we cannot cross each others boundaries. "I dont want to friend you!" Is this dejavu for all of you? hehhhehh. minyang would alway let us copy homeworks, as he sits next to me only. & the best part, minyang always lend me this & that but dont wanto lend ann. Ann got really furious each time minyang dont lend her things. Omg, so funnny. Now all of us, grew up to be teenagers. Recalling back all this, we're so sweet and innocent back then. Are we still as innocent as we were back then?













Teambonding camp's pics.





We sleep together! ahhahaha.


super unglam=.= Thankyou hur, my big thigh.





Lovelove


Gamesco 2009! Wait & see our powerful games.


Jasmine!!








kegan! spoiler sia. My face? my face? where??? (joking)








zhixuan<3


smalley eyes. here you gooooo.





Lovely Zhixuan<3>

Weicong!




Polo & Darwin


Expo with xiwen.



You're driving me crazy.
Dont you think so?
Sayang, IMU.

No comments: