Saturday, November 08, 2008



What a good saturday i had? Slept my days off, online online online & lastly tuition. Boring shit. Ystd meetup felicia,xiwen,annlee at citylink. The very good me late again! for an hr. I overslept again. I think i'm turning into pig soon. I need many hrs of sleep everyday. More than 10hrs. Dinner at Shokubu, a japanese restaurant. I rate it 4/5 stars. Aftermath Anderson icecream at Marina Square. All the flavours taste weird. I dont really like. Not to my tastebudds. Then all of us split ways at citylhall. Then xiwen & me walked all the way to clarkequay. We were both nervous freaks walking(somehow) aimlessly. I saw beb<3


Mummsiee had been good to me today! I'm allowed to choose any brand of makeup which i want.& i chose kanebo. Actually we wanted Esteee L. But the salesgirl's face=.= CMI. Mum said "hur you want estee? what if your face turn out to be like hers. How?" She bought me new foundations, make up base, facial wash, all kanebo products!! Save me 150 bucks;D & i can throw away all those i'm using now.Mummsie is so loved today. esteee launder/ana sui/kose shall be next. She said so. Blush/Mascara/eyeliner here i come. I'm a happy girl tonight!! goodnight folks!!

No comments: