Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beb, lie to me no more.

hello everyone!
Monday- Student leader Congress at Temasek JC. It seems like 90% are all teejaycians in the 2days camp. Ayee, Anyway everything was okay! I've got 3really good facillitators from teejay. They're 3 lovely girls who are caring & really nice peoples out there. (April,Huiyi&Eunice) Day 1 was to go out to east point mall for the game called "Reality Job Hunt"! So we're supposed to find jobs in the ulu shopping mall & be free labour for 2-3hrs. Goodness gracious. I had a tough time looking for a job. Ended up at a small sushi shop. At first i thought my job was easy peeezzzy, that boss said "you see whatever that's in the basin, jst wash!" Okay, Like super easy right? Who knows aftr 5mins of washings, fck i have to clean tabletops/ensure that there's no plates etc/serve the customers/do delivery if there is. Freak freak freak. That 2.5hrs of work almost killed me! Not fun at all.

Tuesday- Uhhmm, the weather was bad! So survival race was cancelled! Bad=.= Stayed in teejay & proceed on with the games in their college. Thanks to my 3 great facilitators. They always always talked to me as they know i'm kinda tired&emo. When everything ended, dinner with Ernest,Gayathiri & Rekha at Bedok! Had hell loads of gossips during our dinner. yupp. I hate bedok;D

My whole week really packed! Beeezzyy like a beee.
I need a life man! No time to do chinastudies at all. Die!!!!!!!!! I'm gg to make full use of tmr to do my chinastudies thinggggy. weeling, you damn suck.I deserve to be shot dead!! But i'm really busy the past few days. Travelling around to attend camp,meeting etc.. totally no life.



Is a twist! not jst middle finger!


This is April<3


This is Eunice<3





Ji Wei! My v good friend in this 2days camp.


Mei or may( idk)
Damn funny. I only know her existence jst before the debrief of the whole camp. Slap me ppls! hahaha





This is Huiyi<3






Marvin&Marcus


Vivian& i forgot.oops. haha





I'm taller than Ernest!!!!!!


















I pulled Ernest's hair.&&&&
He buaytahan me.. lolxxxx.Thankyou, i know i'm great!


Rehka&Gayathiri.

Goodbye.

No comments: