Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hello everyone!
Peek-tures at the bottom....


I got prank duhhh.
Monday- Finally Oral presentation over!!! Hands shivered terribly, i had difficulties in clicking slides. Was nervous that my shit was already half way through(i'm jst kidding). Pizzahut for lunch at Lot1. Half of the restaurant filled with Pioneers. & best part, my class girls prank on me! They told Pizzahut's stuffs that today is Weeling's b'day & when they send iin my pizza, allow them to sing out loud for me! So i totally didnt know i was the victim. Being the evil me, i still passed the msg ard saying we're going to prank etc ect. who knows it turn out to be Me! who's the victim of the day! & all of them started singing Birthday song to me when my food was placed infront of me! OMG, embarrassing & funny! I laughed my lungs out. Then the other table was 08S13. They started singing a roarring b'day song for their friend whose birthday was really today! So funny. Next, one of the guy came up to our tables & gave me a slice of cake wishing me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" The 9 of us burst into laughters. My face was feeling hot! I got such a huge&bigg prank today. 08S13 people all stared at me. So there were 38eyeballs looking at me when the slice of cake was places infront of me. haha. funny to the maax. Oh-dear, it wasnt my birthday.

Then to Boonlay to look for zhixuan to get back my e-dictionary. Boonlay changed like alot. Been sucha long time since i last went. Omg, i shall go there seesee & look for zhixuan when i'm free. haha/ Next, bused to peixian's sch to meet her. & then down to town meet JasperTan. Btw, the bus driver was a fcker. Seriously, he charged me 1.80bucks of bus fare when i was wearing sch uniform. I didnt bother to quarrel with him. Jst that i was v pissed off. Like he's really blind. I'm in UNIFORM. Saw anthonyang & friends at fareast. Looked for Axel at plazasing. Aftermath to Jiamin's shop to look for her. Monday was a awesome day.

Tuesday- Sentosa day!!! i'm still waiting for my peektures. && New Class blog is on the way.yeahh!

Wednesday- Back to sch to wrap up PW. hehehh. I want my grp to get A eh! haha. I didnt know there's a GM. like last min, lucky zhixuan called me up. or else dieeeeee.. & i'm late for Mr A's party.It was raining catsdogss. Cab down to look for beb. In the evening, train down orchard to meet Ximing,Leonard,Suwei,Zijian. Walked ard with ximing&leonard. & again photos with leonard. Met my sis at Wisma. lolx.

Have been real busy for the past few days. But i like! Insufficient sleep. Anyway i'm gg sch now. Release of promotional status. What if i retain? i'm scaredd... byebyee.. i'll be back soon with peecktures. Stay tunneeee... hahaha


Op over, GREAT!





Sharon.T the tomato-face girl

























SEESEE SEEE... OPEN HOUSE 2009
We purposely took down this shot.
Peejayyceee Open House 2009.



Tze yu cried badly, cos the girls took her handphone & everyone went off without returning her the phone & she really cried badly!!! She's like the class's small girl. hahaha






Get ready to meet axel the chef.


JasperTan



Axel




Chanpeixian






Stephy took the peektures for us.









Meet Stephy, the cute one!

She's really adorable!!

Sorry peixian, Not you! ahhahaha







































Weeling,Jiamin,Peixian







Told you, she damn sweet!







Next up, the photos for sat night which Steven finally finally sent me! He took donkey years to send me!! & i still owe him a can of coke. lolxxxx. thanks for the pic.& it took me another cow years to upload as your files are so big.











































































Fcker tickets!!! ANGRY.........................

No comments: