Friday, January 16, 2009

08S12 Missing In Action


Ystd class excursion to NTU for some china stuff! More than half the class didnt go. Ended with 8ppls+ CT. Bused home with bingzheng. Cheenastudies for a super long time, and yes i'm sure i would most probably get a good scolding as my changes were minimal. I'm drop dead tired. very tired. My list of homeworks is from my house here all the way to JB. Is that much!! Today school was =.= Was unwell. While taking GSC test, i felt my throat burning, giddy like mad, excrete cold sweat. I dont know why is that cold? I skipped council. Jst feeling omg-terrible! Left sch with Fuqin, & trained home.

& homework session shall be for my entire weekend. Minus off dinnner on sat night, which will be after tuition (for once, i keep my promise to xiwen)














yeahhh! FUQIN(: JEFF not in, cos he didnt wanto take peek with me? Bloodyhelll.





ACT SHYYY











CT's pose! hahaha

Today;D
This is so damn funnny! We were taking some vocab test which lasted for an hr. Then bingzheng suddenly called me to on my bluetooth. And the very next moment i saw my very very very very kukukuku photos. Which is like, my first reaction was to laugh extremely loudly. He bluetooth my photos from his phone to my phone! So this very random Ho Bing Zheng took down the photo of my secondary peek ez-link card(which i lost it months ago). Damn shock! and i forgtten when he took the pic luhhh. lolx....

Kuku anot? walaoooooo.. BingZheng, how nice of you? MY BEST FRIEND SIA.!


&& JEFF DIDNT JOIN US IN THE VERY ANYHOW SPAM BLUETOOTH-ING SESSION.We were way too bored and the last row us, jst anyhow man!!! But alot of funnnn in the vocab test session. hahha
And ginnny, the love one bluetooth me a pic of Bingzheng's not-ready photo... lol. REVENGE! And if he sees this pic, cfirm slap me! hahha



& Both me and Fuqin, gettin ready to take the most ugly photo to be send to Bingzheng, then dont know why suddenly ssannnnggggg-yakkkkk! gonecase, fuqin's face cutt off. left my ugly face. Then i spam bluetooth back to bingzheng with my ugly face.

quite ugly!!!


~Why did you......................???????????????
goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: