Sunday, January 25, 2009


I miss almost everything.
I miss the flora.
I miss the smell.
I miss the monuments.
I miss the sea.
I miss the cave.
I miss being caveman.
I miss my skin
I miss the flawless skin(face).
I miss the fun.
I miss the me!
































Town with annlee in the noon. Lunched at SAKURA, the malay restaurant at far east. The food is nice and cheap! Walked, talked, slacked all the way till 4.30pm and off for tuition which was totally not productive today. Anyway, i met huahui at wisma:D After tuition, got my stuff and backed home! Sickening shit, i tell you. I've been transfering money here and there the past few days, is getting on my nerves. Hate it! Like i'm the middle person for transaction. I wouldnt mind if the money directly goes to my acc. but nabei v angry! not mine. & i need get back my money soon. The clock jst hit 2am, should i go sleep now? facemask? teevee? pack my stuff? homework? Fm? & what the-f!!! where is my f-adaptor.
It upset me most when you came online and never even talk to me-.-

No comments: