Tuesday, January 06, 2009

O-my-tutti-fruitti-strawberry-pinkyy chocolate.


Hello peeps! Ayeee, i miss alot of peoples. Never say that i'm always repeating why i miss my friends so much! Probably because i'm suffering? I've deleted my previous post. i wonder why too. Anyway, Now is 9.30pm. I jst feel that is sooo early, though i'm sleepy but books here i come! I'm going to hit my books/whacko it/smack it/flipp it etc.. please dont fall asleep after a sentence. Or else, There's a L up there on my forehead.

I jst cut my hair, and it feels so short. I dont really like. Hopefully my hair grow relatively fast, which i know it will! What you see is what you get:D I'm trying to pull my fringe, somehow! The hairdresser told me to do that often, so as to prevent my side balding. My hair is really bad. I tie up my hair and it looks so freaking short): If only i need not tie my hair to sch, that would be oh-my-greatnesss-great.




I wanto see minyang badly. hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh friday:D
And where shall all of us have dinner at?

No comments: