Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i'm squeezing out my precious time to blog. And you're using your precious few mins to read my blog! Today is a bad/good day? PE was fantastic(; goodayye! We had Netball for PE. I've never know that Netball can be really fun. And today is really a bad day, my xxx.... snap like more than once! =.= very angry, very stupid, very embarrasing, very funnny! If you catch my sentence, or word, you find it real =..= omg! i only rmbred i screaming away to my class girls telling them that my xxxxxxxxxxx..... snap!! Stupid shit. Anyway one good thing, I finally finally saw ANNLEE, the first thing was to run up and huggg her damn tight! i miss her terribly. I'mma find our same break time and talk for v long. I miss her(: And she's flying off again after new year. Sad-face.

The entire afternoon was spent doing up the chinese new year decorations with my polo peeps. Of cos my dearest few classmate. Peeejayyceee looks weird with the red colour make-up? Met ernest & ximing ard 7. And then started studying for ard 1hr. (inclusive of us talking more than 30min) I talked too much! Left sch with Bingzheng and Jeff after their rugby.

Chinese New Year is approaching. I have not really buy my clothes. Dont really feel like it, guess i'll be wearing that few piece that i bought in KL. New year(this year) is way too down. I dont know why. Jst feeling very sian and tired.

Aye, gtg. bye. night!
(sunshine smile;D i like! )

No comments: