Saturday, January 31, 2009


Hello! Newyear peeks. a few only.
Sch so far- so average. Jst hectic. That day, i left sch ard 7, reaching bugis at 8plus. Went there in search of my clan stufff, was so damn angry that the shop wasnt open And i head down to bugis junction for my badges stuff, i'mmma happy kid for i met eric. Ex-sch mate whom i dont know him in the first place but he jst looked kind of familiar. And i got his stuff discount for all my 17badges. I think queenstown is coolio. Simply rock my toes. Through that, i can get my discount what's more 50% discount. Happpy note- i bought half a dozen of J.co donuts cos i was way too happy!! Hearts.
Cygnus Clan: my dearest clan peoples, pimples, lovesloves, heartshearts, next week is your show! Do your very best, enjoy the course of orientation. Many many meetups and training sessions next week. Be prepared. Ownage is us :D
My face suck balls luhh! is jst not getting any where better. I think i need to buy alot of things, but then i dont rmbr what need to be buy.
Later i'm gg for a lesson and then head down for tuition which i dont knw will start at what time.Wah why always mountains of work? and not hills of work? I love homeworks, suck my toes duhh. I love lazing around with my laptop infront of me. Why cant it be this way 24hrs a day. Ohyess, btw i miss alot of peoples. all my friends. hehh!










































Then back to the place where i grew up. Mama's hse
I heart the place. Over at that place, is heavenly okay! (for me luhh!)







My thigh wayy too biggg, need to cut down calories.
Fat luhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......


Inside consists of all my childhood sweets. I think most of you never eaten those type of sweets before. hahahahaha.















Is pink hurrrr!
Sidetrack/
1)I hate that person who scolded both me&ginny. Damn it. Fcker sia. I demand for a change! i think wait long long long long only.
2) ystd we're jst a freakingggggg omgosh metres away. i dont know duhh! walaoooo..deja vu. I dont know what to say)):
3) I miss R. he sent me a damn funny ownage msg.Was msging with him and i told him i miss him alot, we dont get to see each other in sch that often. yes. I miss you, Richard. hehh!
4) Thanks Samuel for designing the badges:D
5) I miss all my friends. really alot
6) i shall end my post here. goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: