Friday, January 02, 2009



29-31 dec. Had OGL camp! Me is clan master! (laugh hard) and i love my clan. I enjoyed myself alot in the 3D2N camp. Jst that insufficient sleep that i had for the 2nights. 6hrs of sleep! The most fun stuff that i had, was to sit on the sch track at 4am, and fell asleep on the concrete floor at grandstand with zhixuan&ximing. cooolio =x Break camp on 31st noon. and Lunch was at lot1. Homed aftermath. Slept all the way till 8pm and i literally dragged myself out of hse and went clarkequay with xiwen & nicholas. Somewhere near fullerton to watch fireworks then. Gotta a good view, i should say that. Then we strolled back to clarkequay, went up Novotel Hotel to surprise xiwen's friend. Left the hotel at around 2am. Went to laupasat to have late supper afterwhich. Met karyin:D . Then to raffles area to slack. and i fell asleep on the floor as i was super tired. Homed ard 6. I was tired like a dead fish. Totally not very on the mood. Afterall countdown was soso-.- this year. Perharps i was super tired due to the camp. And i looked really awful and ugly. srsly.

xiwen!





Us us us us us us!


Nicholasyee & xiwen snap my peek when i fell asleep. So xiwen hold the phone, and nicholasyee helped me pose a twist. lol.








& as for today! Ernest, thankyou for the pink indulgze choloate. is lovely! i like the pink box alot. And the hellokitty coin purse that u bought for me. Thanks hur!!! Went to school for Scap in the morning then openhouse work session in the afternoon. & head home in the evening. Lastly, Erin mildred and anastasia came chinatown. Met them at ard 10plus for their dinner(: I'm still super duper tired. slept 3am and woke up 7plus. Which is like =.= very very saaaggggg.










My wants for 2009.......Resolution!

1) Please stay as happy as possible.
2) Needless to say, i need to study really hard. As i'm always the last few in class.
3) More time for family, and travel back malaysia more often:D
4) Bucks and beans once a week ( i shouldnt waste my moneyy on that too often thus once a week) But i think as exams draw near, beans would be my bestest friend.Everyday!
5) I want to pamper myself on my 18th birthday, have smth different on the very special day
6) I would like to own many many pink and hellokitty loves.
7) Please save that amount of money i would like to see in my bank. $xxxx !(in a year's time) minus away my spendings on good food and my hot stuffs.
8) I would want a mini tote bag soon.
9) A chalet or BBQ in 2009 would be nice
10) more to go! I'm greeedy.


This is specially for the one who text me msg in the middle of the night.
Your apology didnt come too late. I dont blame you for whatever that happened! Dont worry, i'm sereiously very okay! You need not feel guilty. First time that i was being told that i'm nice. Really? Sometimes. i would say if only...... but if only had always come so late. Reminiscing every single bit of you makes me go into deeper thoughts. Thinking back became part of my live, i just wanto hold you tight and let you know how much i treasure this friendship. It applys to you? I jst wonder. My dearest friend, thankyou for almost everything! Be it the happy, sad, bitter, sweet moments.

No comments: