Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wah+Lao=Walaoooooooooooooooo

2 tests tmr. Oh-my. And thanks hur, i'm still here typing real fast so as to blog. No tiime for pics. After this post, i still gotta head back to chem and math! I really feel like crying hard.


Wednesday-Review Tests+ Investiture at Ang Mo Kio Sec with Steven Tan!
Thursday- China studies proposal to be done!!! (by hook or by crook)
Friday- Sch+ CNY celeb+ meetings+ shopping spree
Saturday- Tuition

Sch been hectic, for me it is! And then.... PE is netball for this semester. I want soccer for next sem. Ayee, & i want more time to settle down. Alright, i shall go back to my notes now. Pls dont fail that badly for tmr's test. & ystd i was talking to someone, and we felt that we're the swayeeest peoples, idk why but to feel that. Somehow similar situation!!! I know he reads myblog. hehh! Yes, you! Dont be sad, we may be the so-down-on-lucksss people. But put it as such that we're the cooliest person! Better?

my phone billl gottta ............... omg!

Time to hitt my lecture notes. Goodbye my heartttty readers..

No comments: