Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mayflower Sec Investiture



Review tests finally over!! Most probably fail lol! Today, i think sch was fun! Jst that kind of hehh\-hehh funn-loving feelings in sch. Celebration of Li Min's b'day during CT's lesson. After sch, head down to Ang Mo Kio whereby the place seems like foreign land. Both of us almost late! But hengg! we're not the latest. I think the investiture was short and sweet. I love short sessions instead of thhose dragggy type. & then, went back to AMK hub for dinner and talked all the way with Steven Tan till 7plus.

By the way, Steven Tan and me clinched a deal of 1million US dollars. Hehh! Oh-my.. Due to the fact that we dressed formal today, we went to meet our clients. omg. funnny!! Joking luhh. No 1million. I think 1cent only.




While waiting for Steven Tan to finish, i was randomly doing this and then he decided to snap this down! hahaha. omg.... i looked ugly.
















I like to wear his spec and take peeeks.(((;


Wahh, come- i box you!


To: Dearest Zhixuan, we think of you when we are outtttta!!
This peeek dedicated to Zhixuan!!! Lovelove




& i made him pose this!
Cos my prev pic all damn ugly. Revenge!


We gotttta ACT!!!!!











This it to Ernest!!!!
haha i dont forget him! He love to do this!!!!!
Sidetrack!
I dont know why but i still feel the barrier. Is jst something like when someone did smth real bad towards you, all the people would ask me to forgive and forget. But is that easy? It hurts like nobody's businesss. Yes, all can say why the hell i became so freaking stern? so fcking unfriendly etc, but come to think of it is worst than backstabbers stabbing you. At times, i dont even want to think back of what exactly happened. I tried to forget, i tried hard to think that is jst a game between friends, i tried hard not to tears, i tried hard to feel that i'm so bloody being loved by my friends and that game that we played was jst a joke. And kept telling myself to forget it. Maybe that kind of treatment that i got was jst karma? but i've never thought that my karma would be so freaking painful. Now, is jst like hi-bye friendship. I'm still learning to accept changes. Learning to think differently-maybe the cooliest thinking ever? i dont know! Alot of peoples in Peejaycee asked why i'm so whatsoever nowadays, yes-i'm freaking stress. I'm not as smart as alot of you, (in fact i'm quite stupid and slow) therefore i need alot of time for my studies, alot of time for china studies, alot of time to do my work, alot of time to catch up with the topics/subjects that i'm laggin behind. And i still have council work plus Polo house stuffs. I'm not like telling the whole world that i'm so busy that i cannot do this, cannot do that Blogging is like the only means of way i can type it out, cos i dont wish to talk abt it to anyone else.You know the feeling that the whole sky is falling onto you, like you're the only one left to complete so many stuff is terrible. At times, i wish i need not face up to reality. This year, my new year resolution is to priortise what is more important. Teachers, friends telling me that the alphabet A is more impt than anything else for this year. Which is very true. I dont know why i'm typing this whole chunk out all of a sudden. maybe for the fact that i'm feeling a little tad bad-feelings towarda almost everyone whom i had threw my temper on!! Just ignore me or if not dont care abt me if you feel that i'm stuckup.

No comments: