Saturday, January 24, 2009

I feeel that i'm starting to be late for sch again(like almost everyday). & the clique running-chionging-cabbing girls back in sch! Omg, sound so wrong. & Mr Manakan will soon know the 3 of us, cos almost everyday he will see us alighting the cabb and running in like some siao char bo!

Ystd sch was not-so-fantastic. I wouldnt deny that newyear concert was awesome. I so-love the theme "back to those days" Childhood memories, i love the mtvee. Hopefully can find it in youtube(: Stayed back in sch after dismissal which ended 12.30pm, and all the way till 7.30pm. Abit hardcore? Anyway, rushed down to town meet my sis aftermath. & thanks to the bus that didnt come in 15mins time, & i cabbed down, i tell you i was damn happy cos the cabfare was only 15bucks. I expected like 20plus hitting 30bucks since it was a friday evening with all the jams at PIE. KFC for dinner then. Shit, i dont have clothes for newyear, how? & i'm going back malaysia. I've only a dresss(which i dont feel like wearing it), a denim look alike leggings, and a top. Like it doesnt tallies at all. I have not got my shoes and i dont want to end up wearing my boots. This is so horrible. What a good new year? Anyway i'm going off to meet a special someone called Annlee now & tuition in the evening. Goodbye.

Mother passed me faceshop facemasks, jst so damn good cos my face cannot make it for newyear. Horrible. & new year is jst 2days, way too short!

I shall be back tonight to hunt for my adaptor which is in one of the box, and be back bloggging soon.

08S12- CT invited us to his house!!!! Decide a date. The best is next weekend.

No comments: