Sunday, January 11, 2009

i miss my fringe,my length, my hair. Really):



HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIMING & KARYIN
Aye, Ystd night's pic. After tuition, head down to vivo meet friends for dinner! (i looked like shit, dressed damn casual) So sorrry ximing that i didnt turn up for the sentosa trip! yupppp.Thankyou Ernest(: for the hellokitty sculpture. Thanks alot! I like it. I hate my hair now, esp my fringe. Messy! & i looked damn =.= shit! Acnes really bad. Omg, screw my face! i'm way too tired.
















































































































































8th January- After Open house,i met Olivia for MOS! I miss her badly. And so sorry that i'm 1.5hrs late. i feel so damn guilty. so sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. My love. And i really miss the time when we were in sec 3&4s. You rmbr? hahahah











i dont know why i looked so =.= dotssss. Scap=.= sian.





My dear boy, what would be your reaction?

No comments: