Monday, January 12, 2009

Alohah!! Was being way too blur today. I forgot to bring alot of things today. And again, i called the wrong person. Initially was to call Ho Wei Jie for his result, ended up i dont know why i dialled another Weijie from peeejayyceee. So that was quite a bigg boohoos. Embarrassing! My class ggoing to have PE remedial. How cool is this? And there's still school tmr. I'm so tired. By the way, chinastudies alot more to go!! More expectation from me, and from my thesis writting. First period of chemistry was funny. Ginny and I were laughing about betty boops. Dont know since when i started to be this evil? I'mma so glad that my chem review test is next week! Please pray hard that i study really hard for it. & if maths test tmr, -i cfirm-fail.

I'm so glad that HOWEIJIE scored pretty welll. & this liar still have yet to meet me. He's so going to fetch me from sch after he get his license, in 2months time.

ALVINGOH, who scored relatively good as well(: Though he thinks that is not good. But i think is pretty okay!! Congratz.

And my sister blluffed me that she scored a C6 for her chinese. What-the-H! I was on the phone with her in sch, and gotta a shock. hehhh. Anyway congratz

My dearest boy, i smiled to you today. Seeing you is jst like you held a knife and stab right into my heart. I dont know why. But please cont'd to be my friend. I need your smile.Please talk to me. Please tell me how much you treasure me as your friend. Please dont make me feel so awkward. Or rather am i making you feel this way?


No comments: