Saturday, January 03, 2009

Out with tzeyu, Samuel and Candice jst now.
Soup Spoon for our early lunch. Then to library for Chinastudies. After such a long time that i've not touch books or notes at all. Finally, i managed to do my research for 4-5hrs straight. Say i'm good please. However, i still have not completed my proposal, Shucks! And i want to be back to fully study mode soon. I think my upcoming review test, cfirm flunk.

Then i left at 5pm. Then walked around bugis junction in search of sch bag. I lliked a bag which cost $xxx. Somehow not worth it, as i've never heard of the brand before. & i headed home. Like 6pm plus, the so-cute tzeyu and samuel missed call me 20times! They are damn powerful. They wanted me to travel back bugis again. The very-good me went out again, to slack and chittychitty. And then to rafflescity with them. Nah, i still dont see the ggoing-to-be my bag anywhere. Come out pls!
























































& Nicholas jst sent me these photos. yupppp. 31st dec



















































lalalalallalalalalalalalallalalalala............... jst being random!
& tomorow shall be slotting my life infront of the laptop with proposal and whatever need to be done! Omg, i'm so sian of everything. I dont feel like gg back school, next week, next next week, next next next next week, oh-my! I shall hate 12Jan. shucks!

No comments: