Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Today is Tuesday-Tuesday is today! Dont know why i'm that tired. I can fall asleep at almost everywhere. Chunks of things slowly piling up. How cool? Ayeeeee, say i'm cool! I hate tuesday the most. Probably my prolly sickening timetable ends at 3.30pm. I'm gg to complain(to myself)
I had alot of break time last year, but not now. I hate it when there's only an interval of 30mins break. I'm almost dying of tiredness. My entire week packed! I need a teeenny weenny bitttt more time for myself, my work, my everything. Me going to see my beloved clan tomor(for this i'm not tired, hehhh). GSC class is no longer the same anymore. I miss CT teaching GSC. i would very much prefer him still teaching that unique class we had last yr. Both me & huihan felt so weird and strange when Junwen and Berhan is no longer in the same class as us for GSC. Who's bad?

Happy that 08S12 is closseeyy with Mr A! We joked/laughed/giggled/eat/snack etc in class. He know we love him, We know he love kit-kat, We love him ! Everyone envy that we've got a super duper good CT. Ohh-aint-you-jealous? (jokin!!!!) I want the class to stick together and hugg each other every single minute. I'm crapping(: Jst love my classs alot;D Polo is heartssss.

Who is more sexy?


awhh, he's trying to show off his hairy leggs.


He's dropp dead! I won(: haha. I said so de lol...




Ernest not looking here. daydreaming


Come, another sexy pose!!!! Goshh.






&& we pretended that we didnt see each other, how nice?
I hate it to be in such a way.

No comments: