Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sch + Small gathering.
Morning to school till early evening. & i'm late for the meetups with the 3loves. Due to the stupid fact that i smudge my eyeliner when i was in a hurry to rush off meet them. I think i'm really clumsy, jst because i used liquid one today. Meetups with peixian, Minyang & skip. Supposedly dinner at Aston, but the queue was way too long, so changed to the japanese restuarant at basement. I dont like the ambience & having to get our own food (buffet style), such a chore. (i'mma craving for Aston) Then walked back to plaza sing. And suggested Gelare, and then idk why ended up gg back to have Ben& Jerry's. I wanted Vermonster, freaking 20 scopes of icecream so that each of us could have 5scopes! But, the idea was way too off. Minyang left halfway as he've got some impt stuff. Then to istana park to slack. Didnt get to see kiefer!

i've got a few pics in my phone but then too lazy to transfer. Next time!!!
I need my sleep now, friggin 1am! Tuition later in the day. I've got tons of undone homework!!























































I'm thinking hard. Do you?

No comments: