Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm feeling tiny, are you?

Impromptu tuition in the morning. Is damn last minute. I slept at ard 3plus4 am. Then No choice, but to pull myself outta. & i'm v tired now. Many things yet to be done. I jst want a 1-2days rest before sch starts. Like now is getting me nowhere. Everything else piling up. Not only sch stufff. Fck seh!

Forgive & forget. Give & take. I must confess that sometimes is not as easy as aye-bee-ccee.(wink wink to the one i called him his full name!...) I had a good or should i say bad dream? And thanks hur, mother jst lamented "go for tuition, i jst received a msg to ask you go for tuition!" And my dream was gone. While i'm on the bus today, i had a heart-break down moment. Jst feeling painful. The peoples whom i missed so much, really wanto see them very much! Malaysia mum is top on the list!! Do they know how much i miss them. I miss my country alot.
One happy pill will be sufficient.

On a lighter note, this few days i've been sending msgs wrongly. Like imagine i'm supposed to text msg to Mrs Loh, ended up is eugene. I'm abit crazy, & not on the right track. Eugene replied me with v funny reply. Oh, stop it weeling. The problem is that i saved his number under the name of MRS LOH, and for mrsloh's no is under his name! Omg, i damn blur.

Fck, can my bank acc faster have money? Like now? I'm like feeling damn insecure with that 2 digits money at hand.

No comments: