Thursday, January 08, 2009

7 january.
Sch for openhouse in the morning till late noon. 190 to town to run some errands. Alvin hop on the bus, town together. Was walking aimlesssly, somehow! i should say this. Hehh. Then dinner with karyin at swensens. I hate swensens, i dont know why. But really, the menu is way off. walked to heeren in search of baggies. I would very much love it if Spin the bottles have the colour of backpack that i want. Then, to Xinwang for dessert which is damn not very nice. I think is awwwwwww-ful. I still love the desserts that is near my hse. Craving for the Mango sago pamelo yadayada, i dont rmbr((;


















I looked really fat in this pic. Is the fact. Like fat! Time to cut down calories soon. I must reach my target weight!
8January
Openhouse is finally over! I'm feeling extremely gay now. Though i'm really sleepy and restless, but at the very least, i'm in the mood to blog. Many many thanks to alot of people.I'm sorry that is going to be a long long post with many words. 3v3 basketball made me really go crazeeee. As you know, i'm not those basketballllllyyyy type, i think i'm quite a basket instead.

Many thanks to these peoples (in no particular order)
1) Steven Tan, hey listen up! We're in the same clan! Anyway that's not the point. During openhouse, whenever you know or see that *stress word written on my face, you'll always lend me a helping hand. I'm like damn blur whenever there's a change of this and that. Blurrrr. But thanks alot for helping me. hehhh.

2)To Mr Polo (vice capt), thank you so much for helping me out. I really appreciate your help in helping settle stuff. you always give in your very best in doing Polo's house work. I dont know why i'm always that busy, ended up most of the time you're very tax with Polo's work. As far as possible, i wont tax you with that trucks load of polo stuff. okay!!! Thanks for being such a good friend as well. I reallly appreciate your help. Thanks, friend.

3) Huahui, All the consoles, words that came from you calm me down. I dont know if you see this, but i'm glad that you were there with me when i was feeling depressed. You just continue to wipe my tears, and tell me not to cry. Big girl dont cry. Thankyou.

4) Zhixuan, i jst phoned you and the next moment you were beside me. Pretty fast! i know you've got long legggs. Unlike mine! Thankyou for your listening ears. Dirty little secrets alway goes to you((:

5) Ernest, oh-madnesss! hehh. We;re jst like sisters. Thankyou for your breakfasts! like always from you. Chocolates etc. Thankyou so much!! Msn gossips, talk, crap. We've always talked alotttt. Do you realise? You also helped me alot in alot of things.
aye, omg.. i'm SRSLY tired. i'mmma gg to sleep now. shalll continue tmr. okay!!!!!!

No comments: