Thursday, January 01, 2009

Wordddys heavy

Just want to be your sleeping beauty.

Huggs,Kisses,lovess..Hello 2009.

I know 2009 will be a hectic year for me. Especially the beginning of the year! I'm not very ready for this going-to-be-happening year that is ahead. A level is this year and i should say i'm starting to be really scared. With so many ongoing stuffs at hand, so many events, so many so many never-ending work that is piling up. My time management is really bad.

-----Goodbye 2008----

Alright, i should say that lil bit about my 2008. Hello to Peejaycee on 2008, and make alot of new friends. Also, thankgod that i'm in 08S12! I really love my class alot, i've with me Jeff&Fuqin as my besties in class. They were the two whom i'll share my dirty lil secrets to. Also, my lovely class girls are always that supportive and sweet. & i never forget our dearest CT, we're glad that he's our CT! If not we wont have sucha fun classsss.

Council peeps!!! As time passes, i realised that i'm getting closer and having more fun with council friends. Some of them were there for me when was feeling down. Thanks

There are many ups and downs in 2008. Just like riding a roller coaster. I was on and off in relationships for the entire year. In fact, i'm tired as well. At the beginning of the year, i was back with Hc for awhile but we broke off, we're still friends now(: Then i move on to Jc's life. I was not able to adapt and cope with the new environment. As my hse to sch was 1234567890 km away.(well, i was exaggerating) Then i was with R for a short period of time. Then we realised that we were meant to be just good friends. Now we're still good friends. Jst that i haven seen him for the entire 2months. hehh! I dont know what got into my crazzyy brain, and i was close with beb for a short while. So is like, very dramatic right?? I think 2009 shouldnt be in such a way already.

All my dearest friends who are still close with me, i'm glad that each and everyone of you still stand by me in time of need. I'm sorry if i've neglected all of you. For 2008, all of us split ways and were in different schools. For me, i wasnt able to cope at the beginning of the year. In the sense that, i'm not able to see them everyday jst like when we were back in queenstown sec. But life moves on, all of us found our new goal, new direction. We've grown to be more sensible, I guess so! And i'm still counting the number of years of all our friendships. I believe it will goes on and on.

Aye, i typed too much! happy new year. And i shall post more in the next few days. Catcha at my blog. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: