Monday, February 23, 2009

( way too random, i started using crystal eye and snap peeeks while i was in the library)





Hello! I organise my photos till i pekchek man!!

Anyway, today was a lousy feeling day. I woke up with my face really red, skin-as-though-burning. The pain was terrible. My face hot like mad! The dosage of medicine and the applying of clindoxyl was a killer, way too strong. Therefore side effect, that's what that doc say. Bad day. Cab to school, as i was feeling freaking down + there's chem test in the morning+ extremely lazy.

Didnt go for Pe today, my mum told me not to go as my skin was already bad enough. Homed, and settled some faceeeey thingy with that doc. (yes, i really dislike my doc) Went to library at ard 5-9pm. I was alone for this 4hrs. And i'mma so proud to say that i'm sucha loser. I only done 1/3 of my 1000words thesis which is to be handed in on friday. Die luhhH!

And it feels so sucky, when ppls jst stare at my reddd-ish pimple-ish forehead. My damn reaction is to jst look down or turn away. Omg-shit! I'mma depressed.

No comments: